Thursday 6 October 2011

Day 4: Almost the end of week1!!!!

Morning!

Today is Day4 and let me tell you... the pain is still here!:/

Being a dedicated (I try) challenger I have stuck through most of my exercise plan even though when I wake up I feel as if I have been hit by a train. Thanks to Day 1s lunges and core workout, my legs haven't forgiven me since.

Today is Cardio session 2 where I shall be doing Interval training. Choosing one cardio exercise (cycling perhaps for me), I must push hard for 2 minutes and rest for 1 minute until I have completed 20-40 minutes of hard work! Sound easy? Atleast there is no AB session before which usually must be done prior to Cardio every second day of the week. Except Thursdays :D

Now if you don't live in South Africa or perhaps you do but not into these type of things, let me give you a brief overview of what exactly USN is:

 
USN stand for "Ultimate Sports Nutrition", it is a South African sports supplement used to increase performance. The USN 12-week challenge is a competition that helps individuals who need to change their lifestyle by supplying a simple, easy-to-follow guide for 12 weeks to help reach their goals, may it be muscle mass for men or rapid fat loss for women.
  Every year USN selects finalists in each category being male and females individual, over 50s, best couple, best personal trainer etc. The winner of the individual sections receives R50 000.( I need the money to travel, I reckon next years Wimbledon will do!)

The challenge of course lasts 12 weeks and boom! If you don't win the money you still got the body :)


I'm looking forward to end of week 1! I know 'Rome wasn't built in a day!' but atleast I will feel as if im actually following something for a change (diet wise). Although this isn't a diet plan... as we professionals say.. "It's a healthy nutritional eating plan!" Sounds more effective and legit ;)

Sitting in a hospital currently,standing in for my sister who needs passports to spend Christmas in Botswana, so I have volunteered on my holiday to answer calls and take down Indian names of patients which I can't spell to save my life. Thank goodness im not in India, would have been worse.

The only thing I looked forward to at 10 this morning? Diet fuel Ultralean! Perfect combination of Carbs, fats and protein to keep me running till Lunch!

Diet Fuel UltraLean



 Try it out if you looking for an effective meal replacement low in calories! Its yummy and convenient if you are on the go :)

Signing out and counting down the minutes till I get to leave work!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey, Enjoyed your day 4 post but then what happened after that?

    Did you quit?
    Did you complete the 12 weeks?

    How did it go?

    Alistair

    ReplyDelete